Wednesday, February 14, 2007

B-day vs V-day

I used to think celebrating birthday on valentine's day was such a cool thing!
I was wrong when it comes to choosing a restaurant to dine-in. Getting a present and buying a flower!

Now that i'm officially 25 yrs old. Heard ppl tend to be more mature and more realistic when they grow older.
I'm not sure if more mature applies to me. But more realistic is indeed right! :)

Forget about the commercialized V-day.. I shall just enjoy myself on my B-day!
My mom-in-law woke up early this morning to prepare Birthday *Lucky* Eggs for me.. *so touching*
I got the whole family members singing birthday song for me! *Yeah!*

After all the effort they've put in, I guess I'll try to be more mature this year on :)

And oh, by the way. I'm enjoying V-day every other day :)

2 comments:

maypadauk said...

i've ever been in the situation like you, some years ago~~it's funny~~but the V-day is always none of my business~~

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

:)