Wednesday, April 16, 2008

When she turns 6 months...

I went to see the orthopaedic today for my fingers' had gone numb again. The jab i had 3 months back to clear the water retention didn't help after all. The orthopaedic prescribed me to start medication this round. A medicine that's not safe for the infant. He told me to have medication back then too, but I didn't want 'cos I was still breastfeeding exclusively.

Now that the symptoms are back, to heal it all, only the medication will do. Though I keep telling everyone, I'm going to stop breastfeeding pretty soon... the truth is I'm unwilling to stop.

If you were me, what'd you do? Stop breastfeeding and start the medication now? Talk about all the nutrients and antibodies that only breastmilk have...

I'm in a dilemma...

1 comment:

dearSML said...

take the medication gal, ur health is important too.