Saturday, July 26, 2008

Baby's Day Out

"Hello all! How did you spend your Saturday? I had a great outing with my parents. As promised, Papa is bringing me and Mama out shopping more often these days :)"

"I don't exactly know what adults like so much about shopping. Though I certainly love to see (and grab) all the stuff in my surroundings!"

"Like this huge grey bear I saw at Takashimaya, he looks really cute and huggable... Too bad I can't have it..."

"As much as I loved to go out, there's a downside to it. I had to pose a lot for Mama. I had to be the fashion victim this afternoon with this obviously oversized cap.. Duh!!"

"See, it's not my size right?"

"But it did look kinda hip on me! Ssh.. don't tell my Mama that okie?"

"You see, that's the thing about my Mama.. She's never get bored of taking my pictures! Sometime buay tahan her leh..."

"She would sometimes threaten me to pose and smile nicely for her lens!"

"I don't have a choice, do I?"

"You see, you see, even on the lift! She claimed this is a trademark family portrait! tsk, tsk, tsk.."

"Overall, it's been a great day out.. I was so tired when we got back to the car and knocked out after my afternoon milk."

No comments: