Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fish Spa @ Qian Hu

Our weekend started a bit early this week 'cos hubby and I were both on leave on Friday. Besides the 3 of us, there was also Kelly, Chloe's cousin, who went with us. He brought us to Qian Hu Fish Farm to err... enjoy fish sight-seeing?



Not quite! He brought me there to try out the fish spa -__-


Looks interesting in the beginning..
there were 3 different ponds at the spa section.


2 'beginner' ponds for small fish like these.... which is so tingling to me! Yikes!


And 1 bigger sensation pond, ...


...which have BIG fish like these!! I jumped up after 1 bite by the fish! Too scary for me :(


I think fish spa is just not my cup of tea... Chloe thought so too! Bleah..


We were better in relaxing at one corner and photos-taking :)




Kelly enjoyed feeding the tortoise though.. :)


No comments: