Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Big-O

It's O for October!

It was Children's Day! It's the start of THE month! Chloe's birthday month!

I've been looking forward to this month more than any other months now. More than my own birthday month, the Christmas or the new year. There are just too many thoughts on my mind when I look back to last year, or when I see how big Chloe is now! This motherhood journey has been really wonderful!!!

So we enjoyed family time together since it's a Public Holiday too. Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri to all my friends who celebrate! :)

Lunch at Hong Lim Hawker Centre.

Mobile phones purchasing at Toa Payoh

Then we moved on to NYDC, Holland V to meet a friend. Chloe took a quick look at the menu and pointed, "Hey Mum, I want a Big-O-Cheesecake!"

So the Big-O looked like this, N.Y. cheesecake topped with chocolate mousse and finished off with some cookies crust. Nothing to shout about if you must ask. I'd rather go for IKEA plain-orgasmic-cheesecake! Mmmm.....

But the staff at NYDC was really friendly. They could do a lot of acts to entertain Chloe while we had the food. One of them was putting up this toys at the counter to interact with her! :)

Overall, it's been a great day to kick off THE month! More to come :)

No comments: