Sunday, November 16, 2008

16.11.2008

Chloe is 13mths now. I must say we're getting more fun each day she gets bigger. And our love towards her grow stronger too.



Yesterday, she fell and her lips bled for the first time. We were shocked, panic and helpless to see her cry. Even now my heart trembles to think back of that scene. It brings me to see parenthood in another level. I love her and it breaks my heart to see her got hurt...

Chloe, stay healthy and happy. Always! Lotsa love from Papa and Mama...

2 comments:

Ah Boy and Ah Girl's Mom said...

How is Chloe now? Is she OK? Eh itu tangannya kenapa? Koq ada red dot?

PRIMA said...

Thanks Len for the concerns. She is fine :) Just that her cry, and the blood really scared the hell out of us :P

And that red dot? The mozzie can't get enough of her.. *grr*