Saturday, April 18, 2009

At Breeks With Mum

Brought Mum to Breeks when she was here last weekend. I was craving for juicy steak and having a thought to 'westernize' her. There are lots of good food out there besides rice, rice and only rice. Yep, she's a rice lover~~

So, I got myself this steak with mushroom sauce


She tried out this cajun chicken, yummy sauce I must say


She couldn't agree more


..


...


Where's Chloe?


She was up 1 minute, and knocked out soon after her porridge lunch~~



So Mum and I got some quiet time together before she woke up 1 hr later :)

3 comments:

Sri Putri Julio said...

Sounds like a nice day!

Anonymous said...

Dewi, u look like your mama!!! Can see in this photo!
- cheryl

PRIMA said...

> Sri: yep it was!

> Cheryl: Ya a lot of ppl commented that, but i remember i used to look a lot like my dad when i was younger! ~~