Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy Anniversary, Love!

6 years since we registered our marriage. Happy Anniversary, Love!

Took MC today to see the dentist for my troubled tooth, which has been giving me headaches. Stepped out of the dental clinic, with 1 less tooth. And the dentist advised that I would most likely need to extract the wisdom tooth which sat next to this one.

Feeling sad, this was my 3rd tooth extracted in the past 3 years... I hope I'm not going toothless too soon. I want to grow old with my Love beautifully, with teeth!!

Teeth aside, I'm enjoying a nice ride in the bus to my next medical check-up. It's nice, cos I get to update the blog. It's ain't so nice when I actually hopped on to the wrong bus and have to re-route the way. Adventurous day, isn't it?

Just like finding the direction in life. When you are lost or found yourself in the middle of nowhere, keep your calm, stay your cool, ask, re-route, move back on track and go!

All I wanna say is, thank you for always showing me the direction, and walking the way with me. Love you baby!

No comments: