Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Preggie

Yes the last post i had was pretty outdated. It has almost been a month since CNY, now then i got the time to publish the pics :P

Now that i'd like to do some update about my life for the past month.
Haven't been feeling very well lately. No, that's not necessary a bad thing.
Cos it's my 8-week-pregnancy all the reason behind the sickness *grin*
Yes life has been going really well as i wished.
Now i wanna do some ~cheesy (and very familiar) line about thanking GOD :P
Haha i'll save that to myself - Just really happy and contented how life has improved from the past years.

Oh and i finally got myself a digital camera last weekend. We chose CANON IXUS 75 to the huge 3" LCD screen.
Haven't got a hold on it. Still cracking my head with its instructions/manual :X
Well let's hope could snap good pictures to share with u guys soon.
Yeayyyy.. could upgrade myself from a self-proclaimed mobilephone maniacs to an amateur digicam user!! :)

Cheers!

No comments: