Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hungry/Angry/Hungry/Angry

They say a hungry man is an angry man...

I say an angry man is definitely HUNGRY! Duh! Like u donno why I'm angry...

See what Mulan and I had for our lunch today!


Thanks babe for the lovely treat! They are yummy. Who could have thought in an ulu place like paya lebar also have nice pasta like this? Yeah, they are newly open near my workplace. A cafe called Olive Vine. Heard they got a branch at Bugis too!

Chicken Spaghetti

Fettucine Carbonara with Ham & Cheese



Just that we would go really broke if we're to go there often...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for ur drinks and fries oso my dear.

HAHHA...Everyday go there? Yeah~~not just broke, we will become a huge round ball. XD

The food really taste good, except for the soup taste like the soap. -__-