Friday, January 9, 2009

6 Weeks And 3 Days

It was such a long wait at ACJ Women Clinic today, about an hour and 15 mins wait..(phew!)

Finally get to see Dr Adrian's reassuring face and proceeded to scanning without further delay.

Anxious and excited, I saw baby's heartbeat at one glance. It's getting clearer as gynae zoomed in.. There, I roughly got my answer... (I remember vividly how I first saw Chloe's heartbeat when she's 7 weeks in my tummy)



The estimated week by the ultrasound scan was 6 weeks and 3 days, hence the EDD of 1st September 2009.

It's such a relief after the visit today. Gynae said no problem with traveling (our coming China trip is a GO!) and no problem carrying Chloe, although can be minimized as much as possible :)

We're in great joy. And I feel really blessed. I'm going to the temple to pray tomorrow :)

And oh, Chloe finally met Dr Adrian today!

No comments: