Monday, September 19, 2011

Paradise Dynasty 乐天皇朝

*An automated post done up before our cruise holiday:

Last month, on Bosco's birthday, we went to try Paradise Dynasty at ION Orchard after hearing many good recommendations. I think this group of restaurants is now our most favourite Chinese cuisine pick, after Din Dai Fung. I think they have done a good job for the member loyalty programme too! One complain though, the PR supervisor at Paradise Inn@Funan Mall was way too annoying for hard-selling mooncakes to us!

Back to the topic, it was a great day for everyone took leave to celebrate birthday with Bosco! You have no idea how difficult it is to invite my FIL out to Orchard, on a weekday!


Highlight of the day...


Happy girls anticipating for food...


Bosco's hand sign: "where's my food?"


"Good things in life are worth waiting," I told my son...


So here they come....


Original xiao long bao


Cheese xiao long bao


Black Truffles xiao long bao (my favourite)


Foei Gras xiao long bao (Andy's favourite)


My La Mian in Signature Pork Bone Soup (mmmmm...)


and yum yum pork cutlet which came with my La Mian


Too bad I didn't get to capture what the rest had. But I foresee a return visit very soon.... *tummy growling*

No comments: