Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hello 2012!

Again, it's the darn can't-leave-without-it mcD 'premium roast' coffee that keeps me awake at this wee hour..

Tonight, LZ and I left the office after 12 again.. We got all our proofs printed and trimmed nicely to size. The feeling was fantastic, pure satisfaction. We could have completed maybe 2 hours earlier, if not for the wrong book size given. Ah... lucky we found out tonight, and not tomorrow, the submission day!

We could have submitted with the nicely done up cover as well, if not for the last minute change of title. Ah well... better luck next time. Overall, I think we did well :)

Moving forward, I'm yearning for a good break and quality time with my family. I need time to unpack all my Christmas gifts; sort out and upload photos online; resume the holiday posts on my blog; start spring cleaning; have a little haircut; go back to my diet routine; staying away from coffee for a little while...

Yes! Quality time like this...

No comments: