Sunday, May 13, 2012

P. S. I Love You

Ended a sweet weekend with yummy love by the man. He was posed by a request by his daughter to cook 'Mother's Day Moodle' for me.

Chloe's request just came in time. I knew he won't do it if I asked him directly :p

So the 'moodle' warmth the stomach and the heart. Then we spent good family time a lil while with the kids, before he let me choose a movie to watch tonight.

Alright, so I decided to play 'P.S. I Love You' which has never been watched before. I heard it was really romantic show with lots of lovey dovey stuff..

The movie ended up making me crying in almost every scene. It was touching and heartbreaking at the same time. Lesson learnt from the movie is to cherish every moment, every single moment with your loved ones, and to live your life to the fullest like there's no tomorrow.

P.S. Go watch it if you haven't done so, and you would understand how I feel now..

And here's to a better us, better each and everyday! Cheers...



*Last added: Just recalled Chloe said something funny on Mother's day as well. Andy asked Chloe if she had to choose her most favourite love, rather than answering love both Papa and Mama. Chloe gave an answer, "I love Mama most, because today is Mother's Day!"

ah my sweet daughter :)

No comments: