Monday, November 12, 2012

Arts in Progress

A long hiatus from the last post, it seems that the 2-SAHM-day break had taken a toll on me!

There were just too many things happening at the same time. The kids were taking turn to fall sick. Shoo shoo all the viruses! There were a few events and many many tasks at work. Outings with the gang and a little short break to Malacca :) Will get to these slowly..

Now back to blogging, the thing is,... I ought to find that momentum again once I've stopped for a while. And finding the right one at the wee hour is quite a challenge.

So, I decided to present some of Chloe's recent artworks. I'm truly a fan of her drawing!

Pretty Hello Kitty mosaic art


Drawing fishes


More fishes


Instant handwriting


Some close-ups on her lantern drawing/decoration
— notice the beautiful sun with nice mascara, blush and lipstick on?


She told me she drew a prince and princess


And she claimed that, this lovely pinky was me :)


She definitely could draw better than me :)

No comments: