Monday, January 21, 2008

20 Jan 2008 = 1st Wedding Anniversary

Yesterday was our 1st wedding anniversary. Sadly, hubby wasn't around to celebrate due to work commitment. I'm lucky to have Chloe and my mum's company though.. Mum has been a great helper in these 2 weeks, taking care of Chloe, packing and moving my stuff to the new house. (Check out the stuff we have managed to move into the house on Saturday! It actually took 3 car trips to carry those stuff!)


First thing in the morning, we went Mandarin Oriental Hotel to visit Sri. It was her wedding on the 19th. I couldn't attend her big celebration as I had to receive my furniture and electrical appliances on the same day. I seek for her understanding and paid her a visit, before she left for her honeymoon. She was beautiful! :)

Right after that, Mum, Chloe and I did some shopping in Marina Square and Suntec. Hm... technically Chloe was sleeping in her pram, or in the sling. It was my first attempt bringing Chloe out in a pram, without the help of hubby.

I'm missing hubby a lot..

No comments: