Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The wait is finally over!

In less than 24-hour-time, I'll have hubby back in my arms :) Finally he's coming home tomorrow after a looonggg 3 weeks overseas post. Good thing I've been busy with our renovation work that time seems to pass real fast.

Also tomorrow would be a so-called handover! Our contractor is tidying up and tieing all lose ends tomorrow. Come Thursday 24th Jan we're officially moving in to our home sweet home. I took another week off to clean up the house too. Mum and I have managed to clean up 3 rooms and furniture in the afternoon. Wanted to clean up the kitchen cabinet too in the evening, but mum seems tired. I feel guilty.. >.<

A quick outline of tomorrow's schedule:
- Cousin coming in to install Internet points at all rooms
- Installation of curtains
- Final clearance and touching-up by contractor
- Mum and I to further clean up and unpack the stuff to the wardrobe
- Big welcome-home hug to lao-gong!!!

Yepee!!

No comments: