Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy Hour Starts at 9pm

I had to work overtime last night and only got home at 8:30pm.

Upon reaching home, I saw a grouchy baby with tears in his eyes. His head was wet by his sweat due to the 'fight' with the helper.

Apparently Nana, my helper, was feeding him formula milk and trying her best of luck to put Bosco to sleep.

Little man stopped drinking when he heard my voice. His eyes lightened up when he saw my face. Swinging his hands up and down, he was leaning his body towards me.

"Mama gotta shower first ok?", I quickly proceeded to the bathroom.

zoom. zoom. zoom.

I was cheered by the toothless-9-month-plus when I got out of the bathroom,. He whinned, "wa wa wa... wa wa wa.." At that very moment, I know I had to skip all the skincare regime and quickly jumped into the bed with my little man.

Pretty much like a drunken man, the free flow of his favourite drink soon put him to la la land...

Tsk. tsk. tsk.

This is a summary of the weaning battle at the moment.
Bosco hates formula milk!
Tips and advices for milk weaning are welcomed!

No comments: