Sunday, July 24, 2011

01.06.2011

They say with age, along comes wisdom. I couldn't agree more with dear husband's exceptional TLC recently. It was our 5th ROM anniversary and work was damn shitty. Then I received lovely surprise from Andy delivered to the office. I think at that very moment, my whole world stopped. Trying very much to control that tears from falling down, I called my man to thank him.



At the same time, I felt sorry for myself. Sorry for drowning myself with piles and piles of work. Sorry for not able to leave home early for the family. It was a real wake-up call... So, with love and support from the family, I re-evaluated the family and work balance. Nothing else matters more than the family.

With growing love and wisdom *ahem*, I'm sure we can overcome this.

No comments: